Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Week in Seattle...









I went up to visit family in Seattle, Washington. I had such a great time. I was able to visit with Shirley, Daniel, Emily, and Wyatt! I had the most amazing time! Emily and I read books, played salon, and painted her nails. Shirley and I enjoyed great sister talks, catching up on our television shows and playing with the kids. Highlight of the weekend...I got Wyatt to laugh.... and not just a little laugh, but the most adorable laugh ever!!! I miss them already and can't wait to see them again!






1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! How fun. I came to look at your blog and was surprise to see my kids. I had to do a double take :O) You also left out the part about the lovely tantrums and hissy fits. :O) Can't wait to see you in 1 month! Ben is the best!

    ReplyDelete