Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We Are Pregnant!!!






Hi everyone!!! It has been so long since I have updated my blog. Ben and I found out in November that we are expected our first child. We are so excited! Baby Mitchell is due July 24th, Daddy- to-be's birthday! Now wouldn't that be a fun birthday gift;) Now you might be wondering why my first post about our pregnancy is 16 week in. Well, my first trimester was rough to say the least. Lets just say that I didn't keep food down and a couple days before Christmas I spent many hours in the ER for dehydration. But through it all I kept praising God for what a blessing to be pregnant. On December 19th, Ben and I had our first doctors appointment and we were thrilled to see our little one on an ultrasound screen, as well as hear a very strong heartbeat! I was overwhelmed with joy to see our little baby growing inside of me! I am now a couple week into my second trimester and feeling good. I am still pretty exhausted after a day with kindergarteners, but I am keeping food down. Life is good:) Ben and I are so excited to welcome our little one into the world this summer and excited for all the new adventures to come!

2 comments: