Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Pregnancy photos- Week 25




I can't believe that I am completing my 25th week of pregnancy. The last couple of weeks have been filled with excitement though. After many long conversations, Ben and I have named our little man: Brayden Thomas Mitchell. Brayden in the last couple of weeks has really started to move. Ben and I love to sit on the couch at night and watch my tummy as Brayden kicks and jabs all over the place. It is so amazing to feel Brayden move inside of me. It doesn't matter how many times I have felt him move, each time makes me smile and fills my heart with joy. I am so excited to meet our little man can't believe that its only about three months away.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for choosing a name! I love it!! :) And you are a super cute pregnant lady. :) Enjoy your last tri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! Cutest pregnant lady ever!!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I want to feel my nephew move. :O)

    ReplyDelete